Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Mommy + Daughter Photos


When your friend is working on her photography skills and asks you if she can practice on you, the answer is always yes!  I also wanted to get some recent photos taken to put in Jonathan's office - we've been here almost a year and he doesn't have any pictures hanging in his office (only his diploma and medical license - boring!) - so this was perfect timing to get these taken.  I was going to keep it a secret and surprise him, but he happened to be off the day we planned to take these, oh well!  So then I was going to keep the actual photos a surprise, but I love them so much that I can't help but share them!  Here are some of my favorites:













Thanks again Mickelle for capturing these sweet moments with my girl!  You have a gift with the camera!  I will treasure these forever!  And now I can't wait to take my first photography class (#goals) and start to learn more as well.  

1 comment:

  1. had to come look at your favs! Also i don't know if I ever mentioned it, but your blog turned out way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete